Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Who, What, When, Where, and Why of Entertainment!

It’s time to welcome a new blog to the world of... well, bloggers. My name is Stephanie and I am here for what will surely become the most exciting part of your online experience – Entertainment Reviews! I’ll review movies, plays, live shows, musical acts and more in an effort to help you make a better decision about where to spend your hard-earned dollar in your search for fun. While I am located in the Southwest Missouri area, my reviews are useful nationwide, as some entertainment knows no boundaries! (That's not always a good thing...)

I encourage you to comment, follow, and join me in my quest to find the perfect source of entertainment. I also love getting requests for reviews, so leave those too!

If you want to follow me in print (and let's be honest... who wouldn't?), you can always pick up a copy of the Nixa Xpress in Nixa, MO, or visit the Christian County Sun online at http://www.chirstiancountysun.com/.

Oh, and a little about me... I'm am the Owner and Entertainment Director of The Ashwood Entertainment Group, an entertainment and events planning company in Springfield, MO. I've been scouting and booking entertainers for over eight years, and I've also worked in numerous theaters in the Southwest MO area. I have seen my fair share of good, great, and mediocre talent, and I look forward to sharing my experiences with you. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment